Want to use an image you’ve found on the Ink and Pixel Club? Read our policy for using the images found on our site:
- Use the form at the bottom of the page to make a request.
- All images you wish to use must be saved onto your own webspace. If you don’y understand why, read this simple explanation of hotlinking and bandwidth theft.
- All images must be accompanied by a link back to The Ink and Pixel Club. While I don’t own these images, it does take time and effort for me to select, grab, and resize them. So I ask that you credit my site as the source of the image. You can use text links, link the images themselves, or put one link at the end of the page. Just so long as each page where you use one or more images from The Ink and Pixel Club has at least one link back to my site.
- You are responsible for posting correct copyright credit. Again, I don’t own these images. To keep yourself in the clear legally, acknowledge the company or individual that does.
- I can’t give you images I got from another source. Usually I make my own screencaps, but sometimes I have to go elsewhere for imagery. If that’s the case, then I can’t give you permission to use them. Right now, articles featuring such images include articles about newly released movies, all guest posts, and Famous Firsts- The Secret of NIMH. If you’re not sure if a particular images is something I can let you use, just fill out the form and ask.
- Sorry, I can’t do special requests. Running the site keeps me busy enough as it is, so I can’t get new screencaps or edit existing ones for you.
- No profiting from the images. If you try to sell prints, t-shirts, any other merchandise based on an image you found here, or otherwise profit directly from the use of these images, you’ll likely be getting a not-so-friendly visit from some Hollywood lawyers.
If you are able and willing to follow the above rules, fill out the form below to make a request:
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form